- Banbury Road
- OX2 8EE
Wolvercote Cemetery is a cemetery in the parish of Wolvercote, Oxford, England. Its main entrance is on Banbury Road and it has a side entrance in Five Mile Drive. It has a funeral chapel, public toilets and a small amount of car parking.
The cemetery was opened in 1889 and now contains more than 15,000 burials.
Some of the gravestones have been photographed and transcribed at https://www.findagrave.com/cemetery/658454 including all 44 Commonwealth war graves.
Last edited 2020-02-27 20:46:24 (version 2; diff). List all versions.