The Oxford Guide - Differences between Version 8 and Version 3 of Arbat
|Version 8||Version 3|
|== Line 1 ==||== Line 0 ==|
|Russian restaurant on [[Locale Cowley Road|Cowley Road]] (previously [[Hajduczek]], a Polish restaurant). Hearty meals, by all accounts.
It's not huge, but seats at least 30.
Accessibility: No step to get in, just a small ridge. Most (possibly all) of the seating is on the same level. Not sure about access to the loos.
* Photos of the menu as of March 2012: [http://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/6807459328/ 1], [http://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/6807460986/ 2], [http://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/6953574727/ 3], [http://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/6807464508/ 4]
* [[Kake/Reviews/Arbat|Kake's review]]
* [http://www.dailyinfo.co.uk/reviews/venue/405 Daily Info comments]
* [http://www.oxfordcityguide.com/ee2/index.php?/OCG/article_restaurantreview/arbat/ Oxford City Guide review]
* [http://www.oxfordtimes.co.uk/leisureold/food/restaurants/4694696.Arbat_Russian_restaurant__Cowley_Road__Oxford/ Oxford Times review]
* [http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/headlines/4397313.Victoria_brings_taste_of_Russia_to_Oxford/ Oxford Times article about the owners]
|Russian restaurant (previously Hajduczek, a Polish restaurant). Hearty meals, by all accounts.
|== Line 14 ==||== Line 2 ==|
|== Line 17 ==||== Line 5 ==|
|== Line 18 ==||== Line 18 ==|
summary='Russian restaurant on Cowley Road, previously a Polish restaurant called Hajduczek.'
Russian restaurant (previously Hajduczek, a Polish restaurant). Hearty meals, by all accounts.
List all versions