The Oxford Guide - Differences between Version 2 and Version 1 of Fellows

Version 2 Version 1
== Line 2 ==
category='The University'

A fellow (also know as a 'don') is a Professor, Reader, University lecturer, Research Fellow or a College appointee who sits on a College's Governing Body. The Fellows are in effect the trustees of a College.

List all versions