The Oxford Guide - Differences between Version 103 and Version 102 of Home
|Version 103||Version 102|
|== Line 53 ==||== Line 53 ==|
* [http://www.OxfordCityGuide.com/ Oxford City Guide]- Comprehensive guide to Oxford, including information on hotels, restaurants, the University, sight seeing, music, theatre, cinema, literary figures, and more.
* [http://www.OxfordCityGuide.com/ Oxford City Guide, provides comprehensive list of Oxford restaurants]
This is the collaborative Oxford Guide, part of the OpenGuides network of community-edited city guides. Its aim is to be a complete guide to Oxford: pubs, clubs, restaurants, museums, outdoor entertainment, and more.
If you would like to help in the creation of this guide, then go right ahead! See How to get started for more information.
We have a general discussion list for Oxford Guide. To subscribe, see the list information page. You are encouraged to subscribe if you use the guide whether as reader or producer of content.
Here are some starting points:
Categories (list all)
Locales (list all)
Or perhaps you'd like to visit a random page?
You can also create a new page.
Here are some other good guides to Oxford:
- Oxford City Guide, provides comprehensive list of Oxford restaurants
- Kake's Vegan Guide To Oxford
- The Oxford Handbook
- upcoming.org, a collaborative events guide
- Daily Information, lists many restaurants with menus among other things
- The Carfax catalogue - this excellent Oxfordshire pub guide is in many senses the father of the Oxford Guide.
For more information about this site, please see the FAQ.
List all versions