The Oxford Guide - Differences between Version 122 and Version 120 of Home
|Version 122||Version 120|
|== Line 61 ==|
How to get here and away:
* [http://www.goeuro.co.uk/ GoEuro] Listing travel options to and from Oxford for train, bus and car
|== Line 78 ==||== Line 75 ==|
Newly opened in Oxford (RSS):
(unprocessed INDEX_LIST macro)
This is the collaborative Oxford Guide, part of the OpenGuides network of community-edited city guides. Its aim is to be a complete guide to Oxford: pubs, clubs, restaurants, museums, outdoor entertainment, and more.
If you would like to help in the creation of this guide, then go right ahead! See How to get started for more information.
We have a general discussion list for the Oxford Guide. To subscribe, see the list information page. You are encouraged to subscribe if you use the guide whether as reader or producer of content.
Here are some starting points:
Categories (list all)
Locales (list all)
Or perhaps you'd like to visit a random page?
You can also create a new page.
Here are some other guides to Oxford:
- Kake's Vegan Guide To Oxford
- upcoming.org, a collaborative events guide
- Daily Information, lists many restaurants with menus among other things
- The Carfax catalogue - this excellent Oxfordshire pub guide is in many senses the father of the Oxford Guide.
- Oxford City Guide- Comprehensive guide to Oxford, including information on hotels, restaurants, the University, sight seeing, music, theatre, cinema, literary figures, and more.
- The Oxford Map with Panoramas - Interactive map of Oxford with 360 panoramic images of many historical places.
For more information about this site, please see the FAQ.
List all versions