The Oxford Guide - Differences between Version 9 and Version 8 of House Style
|Version 9||Version 8|
|== Line 7 ==||== Line 7 ==|
* Important categories are: Pubs, Restaurants, Colleges, Societies, Off Licences.
* Important categories are: Pubs, Restaurants, Colleges, Societies, Off Licenses.
|== Line 13 ==|
* In addresses, Oxford is implied, so should be left out.
I don't want to be all dogmatic and stuff, but I think it would help if we all kept to a reasonably common set of naming conventions so that the guide indexes nicely and it's easy for people to find things.
First off, naming pages: "The" should be left off the beginning of names. If you want to link to a place starting with "The", make the link [ [ Whatsit | The Whatsit ] ]
- Category names should be plural; Restaurants, not "Restaurant".
- Important categories are: Pubs, Restaurants, Colleges, Societies, Off Licenses.
- I initially copied the locales from http://www.earth.li/~kake/vegan-oxford/
- Important streets get their own locales, with the category of "Streets".
List all versions