The Oxford Guide - Differences between Version 22 and Version 1 of Locale Jericho
|Version 22||Version 1|
|== Line 1 ==||== Line 1 ==|
|Jericho is the area west of [[Locale Walton Street|Walton Street]], east of the [[Oxford Canal]], south of Walton Well Road and north of Worcester place. It takes its name from "The Jericho House" (now the "[[Jericho Tavern]]") – a local inn. The area had been home to iron and brass foundries, the [[Oxford Canal]] and the [[Oxford University Press]] but Jericho was extensively rebuilt between 1870 and 1940 when tenements and buildings dating from the industrial revolution were demolished.
The [http://pstalker.com/echo/index.html Jericho Echo] is available online.
Things in Jericho (@MAP_LINK [[Locale Jericho|view them on a map]]):
@INDEX_LIST [[Locale Jericho]]
|@INDEX_LINK [[Locale Jericho]]
List all versions