The Oxford Guide - Differences between Version 11 and Version 10 of Locale Jericho
Contents are identical
Jericho is the area west of Walton Street, east of the Oxford Canal, south of Juxon Street and north of Worcester place. It takes it's name from "The Jericho House" (now "The Jericho) a local inn. The area had been home to iron and brass foundries, the Oxford Canal and the Oxford University Press but Jericho was extensively rebuilt between 1870 and 1940 when tennements and buildings dating from the industrial revolution were demolished.
The Jericho Echo is available online.
List all versions