The Oxford Guide - Differences between Version 7 and Version 6 of Locale Jericho
|Version 7||Version 6|
|== Line 0 ==||== Line 0 ==|
|Jericho is the area west of [[Walton Street]], east of the [[Oxford Canal]], south of Juxon Street and north of Worcester place. It takes it's name from "The Jericho House" (now "The Jericho) a local inn. The area had been home to iron and brass foundries, the [[Oxford Canal]] and the [[Oxford University Press]] but Jericho was extensively rebuilt between 1870 and 1940 when tennements and buildings dating from the industrial revolution were demolished.
||Jericho is approximately the area West of [[Walton Street]] and East of the [[Oxford Canal]]. It is the North-westerly corner of central Oxford.
|== Line 2 ==|
The [Jericho Echo http://pstalker.com/echo/index.html] is available online.
|== Line 7 ==|
List all versions