The Oxford Guide - Differences between Version 9 and Version 8 of Locale Jericho
|Version 9||Version 8|
|== Line 2 ==||== Line 2 ==|
The [[http://pstalker.com/echo/index.html Jericho Echo]] is available online.
The [[Jericho Echo http://pstalker.com/echo/index.html]] is available online.
Jericho is the area west of Walton Street, east of the Oxford Canal, south of Juxon Street and north of Worcester place. It takes it's name from "The Jericho House" (now "The Jericho) a local inn. The area had been home to iron and brass foundries, the Oxford Canal and the Oxford University Press but Jericho was extensively rebuilt between 1870 and 1940 when tennements and buildings dating from the industrial revolution were demolished.
List all versions