The Oxford Guide - Differences between Version 3 and Version 1 of St. Edmund Hall
|Version 3||Version 1|
|== Line 8 ==||== Line 8 ==|
* [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Edmund_Hall,_Oxford Wikipedia entry]
|== Line 14 ==||== Line 12 ==|
|== Line 20 ==||== Line 19 ==|
|== Line 27 ==|
summary='Small college just off the High Street on Queen's Lane.'
Commonly known as 'Teddy Hall', this small college is central but slightly off the main tourist routes. Originally dating back to the thirteenth centurty, SEH only became a college in 1957. The well in the middle of the tiny front quad is a perfect place to perch on a summer evening, enjoying a pint and watching the world go by.
Notable former students include:
List all versions