Historical version 2 of St. Edmund Hall
Commonly known as 'Teddy Hall', this small college is central but slightly off the main tourist routes. Originally dating back to the thirteenth centurty, SEH only became a college in 1957. The well in the middle of the tiny front quad is a perfect place to perch on a summer evening, enjoying a pint and watching the world go by.
Notable former students include: