This is the brand-new collaborative Oxford Guide. Its ultimate aim is to be a complete guide to Oxford: pubs, clubs, restaurants, museums, outdoor entertainment, and more.
Here are some starting points:
- Category Cinemas (View all pages in Category Cinemas)
- Category Colleges (View all pages in Category Colleges)
- Category Cafés (View all pages in Category Cafés)
- Category Kebab Vans (View all pages in Category Kebab Vans)
- Category Museums (View all pages in Category Museums)
- Category Pubs (View all pages in Category Pubs)
- Category Restaurants (View all pages in Category Restaurants)
- Category Shops (View all pages in Category Shops)
- Category Supermarkets (View all pages in Category Supermarkets)
- Category Theatres (View all pages in Category Theatres)
- Locale Central (View all pages in Locale Central)
- Locale North Central (View all pages in Locale North Central)
- Locale South Central (View all pages in Locale South Central)
- Locale East Central (View all pages in Locale East Central)
- Locale Cowley Road (View all pages in Locale Cowley Road)
- Locale Jericho (View all pages in Locale Jericho)
If you would like to help in the creation of this guide, then go right ahead! You may find http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TextFormattingRules useful.
Please set your name first, follow existing conventions for node naming, categories and locales, and leave a comment with a summary of changes (or "New entry" if it is a new entry). If you have an artistic flair, how about contributing a pretty stylesheet? Email us if you have come up with one. If you have any suggestons to make, you might want to leave Comments.
Here are some other good guides to Oxford:
The Oxford Guide is hosted by Oxford University Computer Society, and runs the OpenGuides software. This software is currently very much under development, so if something appears broken here, wait for half an hour and try again before reporting it as a bug.
To contact the admins of the guide, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "edit_conflict needs to be brought up to date to cope with metadata ..."
Oxford University and Oxford University Computer Society disclaim responsibility for the contents of this site.